Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the Rotor's on a 4 Wheel Drive Ford Explorer?

This is a 94 Ford Explorer 4 Wheel Drive and I'm changing the brake pads and one rotor. I know how to change the pads but I do not know how the rotor comes away from the hub.How do I change the Rotor%26039;s on a 4 Wheel Drive Ford Explorer?
it is not a floating rotor on the 94 Explorer.. you are gonna have to remove the auto / man hub lock assy first in order to get to the locknut.How do I change the Rotor%26039;s on a 4 Wheel Drive Ford Explorer?
Its a floating rotor and you will have too Knock it off the hub to replace it .......Look at the New one and you will see what i am saying.How do I change the Rotor%26039;s on a 4 Wheel Drive Ford Explorer?
Its prob rusted on the hub. You will need a way to heat it up and whack it with a hammer. Just be careful you dont overheat the bearings.How do I change the Rotor%26039;s on a 4 Wheel Drive Ford Explorer?
The rotor probably has bolts holding it to the axle from the backside . I promise that is does come off without any special tools though. Chuck CHow do I change the Rotor%26039;s on a 4 Wheel Drive Ford Explorer?
if its like my 92 there is a key way to be removed before you can remove the axle nut. takes a pic and magnet to do this.go to autozone.com and they have a online manual to show how.http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0b/af/4b/0900823d800baf4b/repairInfoPages.htm
  • how can you find some
  • how to communicate with men
  •