Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chevy s10 owners only please!?

I maintain my truck really well. I get regular oil changes, brake pad and rotor changes and even got a really major oil leak fixed. Is it completely unrealistic to think my 02 truck can last me another 10 years? Also how do they do on long distances? In about a year I'm moving from indianapolis to atlantaChevy s10 owners only please!?
Ive had my S-10 for 11 years now and its still running fine.. I just got rid of one (from living in the rust belt) that had 182k miles on it and it ran fine but the body rusted out on it (mainly the bed and the cross members on the bed).. a trip from indianapolis to atlanta is a long ways, but ive taken mine from Erie, PA, out to Helena, Montana with moderate stops to eat and use the bathroom.Chevy s10 owners only please!?
I know a person that has 1000,000,000 miles on a chevy pick-up yes if maintaned properly it can last a long time

Report Abuse