Thursday, June 2, 2011

How much can I sell my car for that does not start?

I have a 1996 Honda Civic Dx Hatchba ck Midori Green! Its a rare car, honda only made it that color, for that model and that year. Everywhere I go people are always admiring the car and color and asking to buy. I wanted to sell it to get something newer and larger, but then it stopped working. The alternator went and ever since I got it changed the car would not start. I just want it off my hands. The body is in good condition, NO RUST watsoever, lovely car, 156K, comes with 5 rims, circuit city radio, just changed rotors, brakes, alternator and had the front axle done. How much do you think I can get for this car? I'm asking 2,000 for it, is that not a possibility? The blue book value is 3,080. I'm sure theres people who would fix this car up and race it (those hatchback honda lovers) or simply strip for parts for the same car (since its hard to find in that color).



Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank You!How much can I sell my car for that does not start?
unless your selling it for parts



it needs to start and run.



otherwise your limiting your buyers.How much can I sell my car for that does not start?
you may wish to fix this car before you sell it . 2k sounds like a decent price but people dont want to gamble with a car purchase,if they could hear it run and possibly drive it they are more likely to buy it.try to get it fixed and add that to the selling price.