Thursday, June 2, 2011

How much should a brake replacement cost when I bought the brakes and the rotors?

I bought the parts and gave them to the mechanic, and I just needed him to change them. He charged me $60, isn't that a little much?How much should a brake replacement cost when I bought the brakes and the rotors?
No. That is a great price. Usually between a 1 to 2 hour job. Dealer rates are 60 - 80 dollars an hour and independant garages are around $40 an hour. Sounds like the right price to me.How much should a brake replacement cost when I bought the brakes and the rotors?
that was a good deal you give him a hug too?How much should a brake replacement cost when I bought the brakes and the rotors?
he should have charged you 100 or more...you should bake him some cookies and b happy...you know nothing....a mechanic also makes 15 discount on parts so you are ripping him off when u bring your own...you got the deal of your life.How much should a brake replacement cost when I bought the brakes and the rotors?
That is cheap - shut up and leave.



Normal charges are 38.00 per Hour.How much should a brake replacement cost when I bought the brakes and the rotors?
No, Midus charges 90.00 per axle plus parts, so he gave you a good deal.How much should a brake replacement cost when I bought the brakes and the rotors?
the shops get there parts,discount prices and 100% parts guarantee.your parts not purchased by the shop negates the warranty.in case you were to return,a good shop owner will try to make you happy for return business,but when he returns your defective part he,s charged extra money for ungarrantied parts he didnt buy.so the mechanic being in this position before read the situation correctly.u got a bargain mam.